Check out my other blog HERE

Tuesday, February 22

Day 09 - Best day of your life

I don't remember ever thinking, "Wow, this has been the best day of my life."  I have lot's of good memories and such.  If I were to label the most perfect day of my life I might say one of my days 
as a missionary in AMPPyA or one of my last weeks in Lujan de Cuyo.


If I had a more perfect memory I would probably be able to recall some really awesome day of my life in Rexburg.  It would involve a spring or summer-like day playing some awesome pranks, hanging out with really awesome friends maybe camping or exploring some place we've never been before, dancing or blasting music in the car, having a jam session with guitars, dressing up all crazy and perhaps something involving potato fields.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh the good ol memories of Rexburg life! So many great memories there with lots of fun pics!