Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, February 10

Day 04 - Ten Places you want to visit



1.  Vina Del Mar, Chile
2.  San Sebastian, Spain
3.  New York City
4.  Mexico City
5.  Washington D.C. (again)
6.  Buenos Aires, Argentina (again)
7.  Cuyo, Argentina (again)
8.  Costa Rica
9.  Somewhere that I can swim in completely clear water (maybe Hawaii or the Carribean)
10.  The place in Russia where my German ancestors emigrated from (was called Bessarabia, no idea where it is located present-day)


A map of where Bessarabia was located (the dark Orange)

Vina Del Mar, Chile

Mexico City, D.F.---I may want to go here most of all (3rd largest city in the world)

Buenos Aires is HUGE.  I could go 1 million times and still not see everything.  (17th largest in the world)

NYC (4th largest city in the world)


2 comments:

Claudia said...

not sure why you want to go to Mexico City, its a huge unsafe city. If you ever make it there, let me know how it is :)

Spraz said...

I don't think I'll be going any time soon given the current situation in Mexico. Basically, I need to be friends with someone who lives there who could take me around :)