Check out my other blog HERE

Friday, May 30

ROCK BAND Makes Everything Better!


Yesterday I was kind of bummed out for reasons that I cannot say. Reasons that I choose not to say because this blog is all about things that make me smile and not things that make me frown. But at the height of my bummed-out-ness while I was venting to Ms. Peck in the hallway I heard the sweet strains of ROCK BAND wafting out of her classroom. I entered to find not 1 but 2 tv's set up in opposite corners of the room, each with the full set-up. I quickly grabbed the base and started playing some song I've never heard of. The song just kept going and going. I kept looking at the clock and realized the bell was about to ring and my 7th graders would be leaving the cafeteria only to find their classroom locked and the teacher nowhere to be found. I was tempted to pass the bass on to an onlooking student but right about that time I got booed off the stage. Anyways, the last few weeks of school make me smile. For other teachers it might feel like a chaotic time, but I am actually very relaxed because all of the students are finally in good moods.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Hmmmm... do you think they would let me have a guitar hero party at my school? I'm thinking probably not. What were the things that made you frown?