Check out my other blog HERE

Wednesday, May 7

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

So---I got some graduation cards today. Whoo-hoo. The best one was from my parents; they said that the car they have been letting me use is my graduation gift. So I am relieved because I was wondering when I was going to be able to pay them for it. That made me smile. So did the other cards from people that I love.


Also, I smiled today when Jessica came in to find out her missing assignments. She has been uber-snotty the past few days, we are talking eye-rolling every 5 seconds I ask her to do something, yelling at me for helping her too much, yelling at me for not catering to her every need. BIG ATTITUDE. Anyways, she was polite and refrained from any rude comments today. That makes me glad because I really do like her and think she's a good girl. Just one of those people that you hate to be on their bad side.

Finally, another thing that made me smile today was when Jose Urcino got really, really up in my face and said "wanna fight". Completely random. I wasn't even talking to him. I had said maybe 5 words to him the whole class period. I inhaled, stepped even closer and said, "ni ahi papa". We both just busted up laughing.

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

what does that even mean? sorry for my lack of knowledge in the Spanish language

Spraz said...

Ni ahi papa basically means, yeah right or don't even think about it.