Check out my other blog HERE

Tuesday, May 6

AI and Math 7

I'll tell you what. American Idol makes me smile. Well, I should clarify that really it's David Archie that makes me smile. I'm sorry but if I were a 17 year old girl I would have been screaming like Kelsey tonight. Also Jason Castro makes me smile but for different reasons. Maybe smile isn't the right word. It was almost more of a wince or grimace. It's still close enough for me to go into the smile category though. He is just a goober. I don't think he listened to a single thing the judges said (although they were kind of mean tonight). I just don't think he tries to sing well--I don't know if he really cares.

Okay, on to other things that make me smile. Last week Gena Sanchez (the only 7th grader I know who can pull off a nose piercing) told me that their class only acts so bad because Mrs. Kofoed made them that way. I had to laugh because it's so absolutely ridiculous. I thought about replying, "oh, well, in that case you can just keep acting like little hellions...since it's not your fault you choose to behave that way." Seriously, who is their teacher now? ME! That's what I thought.

No comments: