Check out my other blog HERE

Friday, December 16

Day 58 – A quote you try to live by.

Patience is a willingness, in a sense, to watch the unfolding purposes of God with a sense of wonder and awe, rather than pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance.


Taken from THIS talk by Neal A. Maxwell (I believe it's around the 11th paragraph)


I love this quote because of the imagery and alliteration.  I've never forgotten it since a companion on the mission shared with me.  Gracias H' King.


I try to live by this quote, but I have to say that I think I will have reached any amount of perfection I could accomplish in this life when I can fulfill this quote on a daily basis.  In other words, I would love to just pause for a moment anytime I feel a measure of frustration/discouragement/impatience and just appreciate the "unfolding purposes of God" and His timing (as opposed to feeling trapped by what I can't control).

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Thanks for sharing. It is a great quote :):):)