Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, December 12

Day 54 – Things you like/dislike about yourself.

I like that people come to me for advice and I like that people tell me things.


I like that I can laugh and (when the occasion permits) cry.


I dislike that I have such a hard time sleeping.


I like that I usually have a good perspective and outlook on life.


I like my sense of style.


I like that I'm a likable person.


I dislike that sometimes I lack the patience I need to not get discouraged when disappointing things happen.


I dislike that sometime I can be a real airhead.


I like that I can be an entertainer.


I like that I can handle being a middle school teacher.  We are a saintly breed.  I really do think.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I second you on the last one: SAINTLY breed is indeed an accurate statement :)

And sorry you still have trouble sleeping. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't sleep, besides be annoyed and upset when someone tried waking me up (poor Ty has to put up with my grumpy morning moods.... well, not for now :P).