Check out my other blog HERE

Saturday, September 10

Tag I Found On A Dress I Bought This Week

"The irregularities and variations in the color and texture of this fabric are characteristic of the fabric adding to its natural beauty, and is in no way to be considered as defective."

It was plain black fabric.

I wish I could have a similar tag on myself:  The irregularities and variations in the personality and appearance of this person are characteristic of this person adding to its natural beauty, and is in no way to be considered as defective.

1 comment:

Plaksey said...

pah! i love it. i think we all need these tags on us. i do find it hilarious that they put it on a dress, though. i think i'll do the same the next time i do a garage sale "this crack in this lamp adds to the character of it and should not be looked at as a flaw"