Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, September 1

Day 29 - Ten life goals

*I have to post a disclaimer and say that I feel like I've already accomplished so many things in life that I've wanted to accomplish, it's hard to come up with TEN WHOLE GOALS that I haven't already achieved.  Hopefully this doesn't sound cocky, I don't mean for it to be, I'm just happy with the opportunities God has given me.*

Here they are in no particular order:

1.  Go to Mexico.
2.  Accomplish/see miracles in my family history work.
3.  Have saved enough retirement to send my kids and me and my spouse on missions.
4.  Temple sealing.
5.  Raise kids.
6.  See my siblings make good choices and be happy.
7.  Become a "Master Teacher"
8.  Own a hybrid.
9.  Live in the south or mid-west or east coast.
10.  Fulfill the measure of my creation.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Just remember that if your sibs don't make good choices, that's not your fault or within your control (hmmmmm, I should listen to myself). All of these goals sounds amazing though!