Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, September 22

Day 31 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.



How was my day?  I lectured 2 of my 7th grade classes and 4 of my 6th grade classes today about putting their first and last names on their assignments.  After 10 minutes of talking about all of this, I then said, "so what do you think you should write on the top of your homework before you turn it in right now?"  "Our names," they all said.  'Cept then after school I still found 10 papers that either had no name or just the first name written on it.  Do you know how many Madi's, Gabi's, Kaden's, Taylor's and Addi's I have????

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

LOL. You should just start throwing them away :-) I kid, I kid. BUt seriously, I know that's annoying. But it is prbly more annoying for you since you have a bajillion students.