Check out my other blog HERE

Friday, March 4

Day 13 - Favorite season and why

Hmmmm.  This is a tough one.  I love all seasons (though I wish winter only lasted December-January).  I especially love that transition time when the seasons change.
  
Obviously, Winter to Spring is exciting and energizing.  It's nice to finally get outdoors and get some fresh air.  It's nice to see rain instead of snow.  I keep hoping with every recent snowfall that it will be the last of this Winter. 


Spring to Summer means suntans, vacations, getting out of school, seeing green everywhere.  This season change always makes me feel relaxed and carefree.  I am really looking forward to June this year!


Fall to Winter can be fun with the excitement of the first snowfall and getting everyone ready for the Holiday season.  


I think the Summer to Fall transition is probably my favorite though, I love the excitement of a new school year.  I love thinking about how Labor Day in September brings Halloween in October and Thanksgiving in November.  I like those transition months when the nights start to get a little chilly but still warm enough to go on a walk at night.  I like how the leaves change and how everything feels golden.  I wish September weren't so far away!

No comments: