Check out my other blog HERE

Wednesday, March 2

Day 12 - Anything you want to post about

Here are some questions on my mind lately...


*Are bumper stickers cute or tacky?  Does it depend on the message?  If it's an actual sticker or a window decal?  Does it depend on the type of car itself?


*Who is going to win The Bachelor?


*REALLY, what would I REALLY do if I won a million dollars?  Wouldn't that be SO nice?


*Should I get lasik surgery or do I enjoy wearing my glasses from time to time?


*How many more days can I make it before I break down and do my laundry?


*What's the next thing I should cook in my crockpot?


*What will I do if my teenage children are awkward and/or smelly?


*Is it worth it to make more money working somewhere else but having a more challenging workload at a charter school instead of a public school?


*Why is my Spanish getting so bad?


*Am I EVER going to pay off my student loans?


*How the heck did I get locked in the bathroom stall today for 2 full minutes?


*Do I make my students uncomfortable when I dance around the classroom?


*When is Easter?


*Will I ever go back to Argentina????????

No comments: