Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, October 12

6 Months Later

Well, it has been awhile. It's true. What has happened in my life since April, you ask? Too much. Finished my 1st year of teaching, house hunted, moved, planned a trip to Argentina, spent 6 and half weeks in Argentina, came back and hung out with Macey in Salt Lake, spent waaaaaay too much money fixing a car that kept breaking, took friends to Portland, turned 26 at a Ford dealership in Twin Falls (no thanks to you Ford Focus), went to my grandpa's funeral in North Dakota, finally started my 2nd year at Elk Ridge, spent Labor Day in Rexy--reminiscing with good friends. I recently gave in and started going to the 48th (I had been going to the 43rd) and it's actually not too bad. How's that for summing up 6 months!?!?!?

Well, tonight at ward prayer these 2 girls were introducing each other and someone asked, "what's your ideal guy?" So rather than answering for themselves, the answered for the other person. It was a funny and amusing way to answer a somewhat odd/awkward question. I thought I'd try describing the "ideal guys" for a few of my friends.

Jessy-fresh: Tall and skinny, a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll, very outdoorsy and active, willing to occasionally talk geology. Good listener and frugal.

Goog: Short and stout (I'm a little teapot), bald head with thick rimmed glasses, good dresser. Mellow. Must be proficient in pop culture and able to put up with Twilight references.

Nutter-face: Tall and thick. Should have full beard at least part of the year--wears chacos all year. Future aspirations could include running a kids summer camp. Likes ice blocking and service.

Shel-belle: This guy should really like to eat and likes a woman who wears aprons and stands on her tippy toes. Dark and handsome. Super genuine and a good leader. Doesn't take life too seriously.

Almendra: A romantic guy who is business oriented. Must like taco stands and cannot be high maintenance. Has to be honest and willing to get married by December.

Okay, so most of you will not get those descriptions because you don't know those friends but here's mine: Easy going, likes sandwiches and music. Taller than me. Not a slacker. Doesn't smell weird.


The end.

--Pictures of the NEW car coming soon--

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Lol. My favorite part of your description: "Doesn't smell weird." When i thought I was pregnant in February, everything smelled weird, including Ty. That was the most miserable 2 weeks of my life.