Check out my other blog HERE

Wednesday, April 8

I guess there really is someone for everyone...


So this could be considered a somewhat unkind observation but I have to say it. Maybe I shouldn't put bad vibes out into the universe or something like that...nah, let me just tell you what I have observed, or wondered, rather. I sometimes find out that so and so got married or that A and B are getting married and I think to myself, "how did so and so ever find someone to marry THEM?" or "huh, I never thought A or B had a chance at it, I'm glad they found each other." I guess there really is someone for everyone. It's a good thing, because I'm crazy odd sometimes.

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

O Amanda. You make me laugh. Sometimes when I see that someone is married, I'm like, "really??" and then I see who they married and I'm like, "Oh... that makes sense..." And then sometimes I see another couple and I'm like, "Whaaaaaaa???" There *is* someone for everyone, but sometimes the puzzle pieces that don't look like they match, match in other ways we didn't see at first :)

big_smartmouth said...

hey! just found your blog! awesome!!

wait...are you telling me that that hot chick in the pic is married to that guy?? i'm guessing he has money, power, or both!

i'm totally with you, though. i see couples and think,"how in the world did THEY get together!?"

usually, it's a hotter chick w/ and uglier man...makes ya' think, hm?

-mager