Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, November 24

Day 43 – Your favorite musician and why?

Alejandro Manzano and his brothers of the band Boyce Avenue.  I'm not sure how well known they are throughout the country but I was introduced to their music by my friend Andrea about 2 1/2 year ago.  I've loved them for a long time because they do some amazing covers.  For example THIS one is better than the original in every way.  Boyce Avenue is kind of a youtube sensation.


They also came out with an original album about a year (maybe year and a half) ago.  I hadn't really listened to it much until recently.  I absolutely fell in love with THIS song!  I just thought the lyrics were absolutely beautiful.  In fact, I discovered that the lyrics from every song on the album were awesome.  So, here's an explanation of the lyrics to the song:



No comments: