Check out my other blog HERE

Saturday, October 29

Day 37 – Your dream wedding.

Well, I would get married here...

The reception would obviously be here (it's a barn, hello)...

There would be some awesome flowers and colors like these...

Or maybe these...

There would be something fun on the tables,
I like it when olders and wisers give me advice...

And if I'm gonna have people sign a guest book, 
I don't want it to be a book at all...

This could maybe be my ring?...Yeah, I think so.

I don't think I want a long dress....

It just wouldn't be right if I wasn't wearing some rose earrings, 
but maybe a bright yellow, turquoise or green instead...
THE END.

Thanks to pintrest for getting my obsessed with weddings when for so many years I couldn't have cared less.

2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

This one was fun :):):)

Unknown said...

i love it all! your reception definitely has to be in a barn, love the jenga idea, love the dress...i can see you in a short dress over a long one.