Check out my other blog HERE

Wednesday, October 26

Day 33 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Oh, well, let me tell you.

Pick me up at my house with a cooler (filled with drinks and sandwiches) in hand.  Then let's walk a few blocks down to the lake.  Lets sit on the dock and dangle our feet in the water while we are having a picnic lunch.  Then let's walk around to the other side of the lake and rent a canoe and paddle out on the water and feed the ducks leftover pieces of our sandwiches until the sun sets.

I love where I live!

Inclement weather plans/wintertime:

Play board games in my living room in front of the fireplace and bake some banana bread or something else delicious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, that would a really fun date!

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Yah, thanks for the ideas. Too bad I do not have access to those things!