Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, August 29

Day 27 - College you are attending or want to attend

BYU-Idaho was absolutely my dream college.  Going to school there was one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my life.  I think people think I'm weird when I tell them this (by-the-way, isn't weird a weird word?  I always spell it wierd, thank goodness for spell check).  It's hard to explain to someone who didn't attend school there.  But if you're a current or past student, you know what I'm talking about.  You can't go to BYUI and not LOVE it.

*DISCLAIMER*  I'm sure there are a few people who might have something negative to say, most likely because they either hated the honor code, broke the honor code and got in trouble, or both.




BTW my school made the top 20 list of of best value for your dollar...came in at #9.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Thanks for sharing that little Forbes link. It makes me feel good that we were in there with all the military academies... AND that we beat BYU :)