Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, April 18

Day 17 - Favorite Genre of Movie


Oh goodness, how could I ever pick a favorite genre of movie.  If I have to go see a movie in the theater I want it to be an action/suspense movie.  I like it when I can get that kind of movie with a little comedy and romance mixed in.  I've appreciated the movies Inception, The Adjustment Bureau and Source Code because I feel like they've got a little bit of everything.  I also like movies that make me cry.  I either REALLY cry at a movie or I'm fine through it.  A lot of my friends talked about how they cried at Toy Story 3 or Up...not me, but I don't care how many times I watch Finding Neverland, I will always bawl at the end of that movie.



Well, here's a list of some of my FAVORITE movies:













What are some of your favorite movies?  What movie could you watch over and over again and never get sick of it.  I think mine would be Father Goose or Frequency.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. Where is "While You Were Sleeping?" I'm confused.
-Tammydoodle