Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, November 1

Which Dress?

I have been wanting to buy a fancy dress for awhile now.  I wear dresses all the time to school so now it never feels the same when I try to dress up for something special.  So here are 2 styles of dresses, each in 2 colors, tell me which ones you like.  I'm debating whether to just buy one, or one of each style cuz they're kinda expensive...especially because I'm going to have them change the length to below the knee instead of at the knee.







2 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I think either way, on the first style, green or purple, both suit your personality :)

As for the 2nd style... I like the gray one better.

Unknown said...

on the first style i like the purple/grey on the second style i like both...it'll depend if you want something basic in color or some fun color.