Check out my other blog HERE

Sunday, November 21

Some Thankfuls

Being that Thanksgiving is around the corner, all of the talks at church today revolved around being grateful.  I haven't been doing a good job in appreciating the good things that happen each day and in turn I've been pretty crabby lately.  Sure, there is a lot going on right now and I could probably justify my foul mood to some...but instead I'd like to tell you the good things about my week.

-Friday only 2/3 of my  kids were at school, and it was most of the one's that I like.
-I got to chastise this annoying girl for skipping my class...she is like the bane of my existence and I can't wait to tell her mother who thinks that her daughter can do no wrong.  Really this is good news.
-Bingham won the 5A state championship
-Claud and Dave got sealed and I attended my 2nd sealing this month
-Ate at Buca di Beppos for the second time this month after a sealing
-Hung out with the lovely Makamae who came to visit from Texas, we will still have fun and laugh together when we are 90 and living in the same retirement home (or something like that).  Maybe we'll have wheelchair races down the halls and talk about how much we loved Brandon Boyd.
-My life was spared despite my horrible driving in the freak snowstorm of Saturday night.
-Got to see Claud's parents--love them.
-Erica shoveled the sidewalk this morning.
-My Thursday class which is usually the worst part of the day was actually the bright spot in my day.
-More snow is predicted and I get the garage this week!
-I finished the BOM on Saturday.

THREE DAYS OF SCHOOL THIS WEEK!  ONE OF THE DAYS I'M GIVING A TEST!  WAHOO.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

"Maybe we'll have wheelchair races down the halls and talk about how much we loved Brandon Boyd." Ha. No one will know who he is then. Maybe he will be in the same retirement home as us :)

Sounds like it was a great week! :) Loved hangin with ya!