Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, August 8

I should maybe just tweet this but I don't have a twitter

Dating would be so much easier if I just had tourettes* and no shame.  I'd just blurt out what I think and not be embarrassed about it.  There'd be no room for interpretation or subjectivity.  Just the cold, hard truth.  Sprazzy-spraz:  Keepin' it real.

*or some other condition where I unabashedly spouted my thoughts, feelings and opinions without fear of consequence.  I just looked up tourette syndrome and it really has nothing to do with the conditions I just described.  Read about it.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Its amazing how painfully obvious things are when I'm looking at other people's relationships (like what hints the other person is giving). Its always hard to notice though when you are the one in it.

And I agree with you that dating is hard. It really is nothing short of a miracle that people ever get married. Whats going on with that now? You can PM me if you'd like to vent :)