Check out my other blog HERE

Wednesday, January 23

The Secret To A Happy Life

So Tuesday was kinda jacked.  I was annoyed at work.  Irritable.  Finding fault with others.  Today I realize, "who am I to judge another when I walk imperfectly."  I need to mind my own business and do my best work.  Why do we get so outraged when we feel like we are being taken advantage of (or maybe it's just me)?  I mean, maybe I don't know the full story.  How do we (I) overcome that frustration?

Anyway, back to the story.  I was drained on Tuesday from a long day at work and my being frustrated depleted my energy even faster.  So I was tired.  So I ate dinner.  So I turned on my electric blanket and snuggled into my covers and fell asleep at around 8:30.

I awoke in the morning and felt SOOOO refreshed.  Today was a superb day.  Nothing got to me.  I let nothing faze me.  I was businessy, but fun.  I realized that the secret to my happy life is adequate-bordering-slightly-excessive SLEEP.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

I'm the same way! If I don't get sleep (and borderline-excessive amounts, too), I get really grumpy!