Check out my other blog HERE

Saturday, December 29

I'm buying a house!

I'm under contract to build a town home in Herriman, Utah.  I walked through one that hadn't sold yet and I fell in LOVE.  It's been a whirlwind of a month.  I met with a lender and then with a realtor, did a bunch of house hunting and then made an offer on a house.  Most recently I have picked out my upgrades.  Things are finally mellowing out on my end, it felt like a full time job there for awhile there was so much to do.  For the next few months all I have to do is wait for it to built (right now there's just a foundation) and get some homeowner's insurance.

The rooms are really great sizes and I love that my lot backs up to a "greenspace" and has trails behind it and such.  It should be finished so that I can close around the end of March.  Here's the web-site telling about the community (and my floorplan is called the McKinley).

http://www.drhorton.com/Where-We-Build/Utah/Salt-Lake-City/Salt-Lake-City/Villages-at-Rose-Crest-(TH).aspx

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

We live in a D.R. Horton condo/townhouse right now :) great builders. So happy for you!