Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, October 11

I'm Grateful

I am so grateful today for revelation.  I feel like God has been blessing me so much with tiny little promptings to do simple little things AND I've noticed that as I do them (instead of wussing out or ignoring them) that I keep getting more and more little promptings to do things that bless my and other people's lives.

I am so grateful that I work with two awesome Spanish teachers.  Our planning sessions are super tough and the truth is we are all probably in over our heads with some of this IB stuff.  Today we started our planning meeting with a prayer and the revelation and inspiration just kept flowing.

I am so grateful for all that I am learning from the book Infinite Atonement.  This book has been awesome.

I'm grateful for libraries so I can check books out for free.

I'm so grateful for my 5th period class.  Today as they were playing "centers" games in groups that they had actually created the day before I was amazed at how well their games actually taught and review important concepts for the test.  I was amazed at how the groups took the time to talk and teach each other.  I was amazed at how engaged and on task they were.  I love those guys!

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Are your co-Spanish-teachers Mormon too? I don't know if I ever prayed during collaboration, but perhaps that would have helped!

Hope things are going well!