Check out my other blog HERE

Monday, May 14

I'm feeling burned out...

HELP! I'm feeling burned out and need to recharge my batteries (figuratively). It's an antsy time of year at work and these teenagers are making me want to rip out my hair, then last week I got super sick and all of these great goals I had been working on fell by the wayside because all of my energy was going to just staying on top of my work responsibilities. Got any ideas for how to feel rejuvenated without taking a vacation? Talk to me blogger world!

2 comments:

Vai Poli said...

We should hang out! We could think of something fun to do...or I can have Ezias make up a song just for you to take your mind off things.

Spraz said...

Haha I would love to hear a song by Ezias! Hmm I will text you cuz I have next Thursday off we could do something when you're done with work.