Check out my other blog HERE

Thursday, February 2

Blazer Game

Monday night I got to go to the Blazer/Jazz game. The blazers were winning the entire time except for the last 5 min of the game. Jazz fans are jerks! It's one thing to support your team; it's quite another to harass the other team. A man yelled at me to put my sign down which I thought was quite silly. Then they booed each blazer player as they announced the starting lineup. Kind of makes me wish the Blazers had won. It was still fun though, I had a good time with Debbie.

1 comment:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

I hate Utah Jazz. They don't play until the last quarter, AND its true; their fans are horrible. When I went to the Lakers game, I cheered for the Lakers of course (who else would I cheer for? and in my defense, I have always liked the Lakers, even in the pre-Kobe days). But I got a lot of dirty looks and trash talk :P ah well. WHATEVER.